Friday, December 30, 2011

In The Weee Hours

My studio table at night...  So no, I have not been working in the
wee hours of the morning but I have been pushing myself
to work on things when I get home from work at night.
 I am not a night person so this is a stretch, but rewarding.
I'm still finishing some bowl forms and have started making some
very large paper mache beads, there is an owl bead in the photo.


















When I am not in front of the computer I have so much to say but when I sit down to type everything gets abbreviated.  So many ideas, so little time.

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Love that bead,its gonna look so cool on that necklace,and the bowl is awesome with those tenticles(spelling check lol),you know an octopus has eight tenticles lol!

MossyFrog said...

I am a terrible blogger! It had been weeks since I had checked it, I looked back at all your posts that I missed your always on the ball with this. Sorry I am so slow!